As I am sure you have all seen the infamous Nordstrom sale is coming. Starting July 13th and ending July 20th, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has great deals on tons of Fall clothing. (View the catalogue here!) Below are my tips for navigating the sale and my wishlist for the sale!
- If you do not have a Nordstrom credit card get one!– Having early access to the sale on the 13th is a must if you want to snag all the goodies you have your eyes on.
- If you aren’t sure what size you will need buy both!– Often very popular items will sell out and that means if by accident you ordered the wrong size you are out of luck. Plus Nordstrom makes it very easy to return things so better safe than sorry!
- If you see something you like buy it!– Like the above top things sell out fast and are easy to return so if you are on the fence buy it!
- Evaluate what gaps you have in your wardrobe and fill those!
- Don’t forget all the men in your life and the kids too!– The sale is not only for women- it also has children and mens stuff so make sure to stock up for everyone in your life!
- rag and bone Margot booties ($329.90 on sale) -This classic bootie has been around for years and is a great investment for your fall and winter wardrobe! Also depending on your work dress code it is a great bootie to wear to work!
- adidas Tubular Viral 2 sneaker ($74.90 on sale)- I have been eyeing these cute work out shoes for awhile and the color is to die for! Plus I have decided its encouragement to start sweating for the wedding!
- adidas Originals Linear Leggings ($25.90 on sale)- Another sweating for the wedding item! But if we are being honest I will probably just run errands in these.
- Two by Vince Camuto Off the Shoulder Plaid blouse ($58.90 on sale)- This off the shoulder top with long sleeves is a great way to include the latest trend in your fall and winter wardrobe. Plus who doesn’t love plaid?